- NO HAZARDOUS MATERIALS -
|The following items are banned and can not be disposed of in containers or dumpsters: (you may be subject to additional handling fees if any of these items are found)
| Paint:Paint and related toxic magterial
| Batteries:Batteries used in motor vehicles
| Propane Tanks:Propane Tanks
| Whole Tires: Motor vehicle tires
|| Obvious Toxins:Toxins
- We deliver the bin to your location.
- Keep the bin for a couple of days or we offer same day pickup.
- When your finished loading just call us and we will come and take the bin for disposal
- SkinnyBins® are for: Junk, concrete, drywall, dirt, roofing and much more.
- Fast service, free quotes, low rate
- Bin rentals, garbage containers, dumpster rentals, garbage bins, waste bins, mini-bins and disposal in & surrounding areas.
- Insured - W.C.B
|Greater Vancouver Dumpster Mini Bin Rentals
Skinny Bins®... not just our name, our bins are built skinny to fit into Vancouver's narrow alleys.
You can load all our containers from the top or back as all our containers also open by the rear door.
- MasterCard and Visa Accepted
- Daily and Weekly rates
- Drop off/Pickup
- Residential & Driveway Friendly
- Commercial use
- Construction, Renovating, Demoltion & Disposal.
- Quick & Reliable service
- Exceptional Customer Service
- FREE QUOTES
- AFFORDABLE RATES
Everyone needs to do a home or yard clean-up sooner or later! Get rid of that clutter in the garage or basement, or construction debris from a renovation. Call us today to solve your clutter problems.
Have Skinny Bins® deliver a mini bin to your door. We can drop disposal bins in tight places, on your driveway, or almost anywhere you want!
We offer containers for both residents and contractors in a wide variety of sizes. You can keep our containers as long as you need them.
Skinny Bins® do not charge a daily or monthly fee for any of our containers. Skinny Bins® have same day drop-off and pick up available or you can keep the container for a couple of days without any added container charges.
Whether you are a contractor or home owner Skinny Bins® will have the disposal solution for you.
Call SkinnyBins® for the solution to your junk, yard waste or renovation debris removal problem.
We can provide dumpsters and mini-bins in a wide range of sizes and configurations to fit any size load or loading area.
Our trucks are able to get into the tightest locations.
Clean up Time?
|Wood - shelving, skids, doors and window frames, decking
|Concrete - patio slabs, paving stones, bricks, asphalt
|Shingles - rooftop shingles
| Dirt & Yard - excavated soil, gravel, screening
|Basement Garage - bikes, televisions, lamps, rugs, appliances, computers, furniture, construction material, mattresses
Call Skinny Bins® today to remove your renovation debris, construction debris, yard waste, concrete or brick and drywall.
- Drywall must always be separate from other debris Our commitment to protecting the environment includes recycling all materials possible.
- This includes bricks, concrete, drywall, metal, wood, green waste, dirt, plastics and asphalt roofing materials which are all 100% recycled.
- We do not accept any Hazardous household products such as, paint, tires, car batteries, oils and gasoline.
- To safely dispose of Hazardous household materials call 604-RECYCLE.
SkinnyBins® dumpster and mini bin rental waste management feature:
- Narrow bins to get into small spaces, alleys and driveways
- We have of a variety of dumpster and bin sizes to fit your drywall, roofing or other renovation rubbish removal needs.
- Same day drop-off and pick up available or keep the bin for a couple of days.
- Rear door on all bins to make loading easier.
- Driveway friendly bins.
- SkinnyBins® offers container drop off and pick up services Monday To Saturday - call us anytime!
Call Now: 604-261-6198
"Skinny" bins fit into narrow spaces, alleys and driveways!
container sizes are approximate:
- 10 Yard Container 15' X 6' X 3'
- 15 Yard Container 16'X 6.5' X 4'
- 20 Yard Container 17' X 6.5' X 5'
- 30 Yard Container 18' X 8' X 6'
- 35 Yard Container 19' X 8.25' X 6.25'
Container sizes to fit your disposal needs.
- 10 yard containers are often for dirt, rock, concrete, bricks and asphalt roofing or small household materials.
- 15 yard containers are often for general construction debris or household waste.
- 20 yard containers are for medium to larger projects.
- 30-35 yard containers are for large projects.
Containers ranging from 10 yards to 35 yards for all your disposal needs.
Our "Skinny Bin" disposal containers to fit into narrow lanes and roadways.
SkinnyBins® offers same day service, Monday To Saturday.